Twitter Follow Box is a simple but powerful jQuery plugin to add facebook like box style widget for twitter. Enough options are available to customize the twitter follow box widget to match your site design.
How To Use
It is very simple to add twitter follow box to your site. The process is just like adding any other jquery plugins. Add the following code inside head tag.
<link href="css/followbox.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"/>
Do not forget to check the file path. Now if you need to display the widget inside a div with id #container1, here is the code to call the plugin.
'user' : 'your twitter username here'
- user : Twitter user name
- width : Widget width in pixels
- height : Widget height in pixels
- theme : Values can be ‘light’, ‘dark’ or ‘custom’. Customization can be done only in ‘custom’ mode
- border_color : Widget border color
- bg_color : Widget background color
- bg_image : Widget background image url. It will override background color
- title_color : Widget main title color
- total_count_color : Color of line showing follower count
- follower_name_color : Color of followers’ names
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2011 Gilbert Pellegrom
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.